order of autralian medal - australia
Michael Meszaros has been awarded for his service to the visual arts as a sculptor with the Order of Australia Medal by the Australian Government.
MSSS’s medal of honor “Medallist Honoris Causa” - bulgaria
In the time of the exhibition “New ideas in Medallic Sculpture” in Sofia in 2012, Mashiko (USA) visited the Medallic Sculpture Studio of Prof. Nikolov. In a friendly atmosphere of the meeting with the students she was presented a MSSS’s medal of honor “Medallist Honoris Causa” for her art and her work to promote the art of the medal.
INTERNATIONAL BIENNAL OF CONTEMPORARY MEDALS AWARDS
- Seixal (Portugal)
The 6th INTERNATIONAL BIENNIAL OF CONTEMPORARY MEDALS – SEIXAL is an event supported and organised by Seixal City Council / International Centre of Contemporary Medals – Seixal, and it aims to encourage, publicise and disseminate contemporary medallic art.
During the award ceremony held on 29 April 2010 the following awards were presented:
- The Great Prize was awarded to Olaf Stoy for his medal Minotauros in the Labyrinth
- The Innovation Prize was awarded to Elisabeth Varga for A wonderful bouquet
- The Gravate Prize was awarded to Vito Valentino Cimarosti for Anno di San Paolo
- The Portuguese Mint Prize Young artist was awarded to Boris Zecevic for Tsunami and Arrival
- The National Society of Fine Arts Award was awarded to Maria Manuela Madureira for La vision partiale